Globalization and the State in Central and Eastern Europe: The Politics of Foreign Direct Investment by Jan Drahokoupil (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £153.48Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.43Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the transformation of the state in Central and Eastern Europe since the end of communism and adoption of market oriented reform in the early 1990s, exploring the impact of globalization and economic liberalization on the region's states, societies and political economy.
- Author BiographyJan Drahokoupil is a research fellow at the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies in Cologne. He obtained a PhD at the Central European University in Budapest. His recent publications include European Neoliberal Governance and Beyond (co-edited with Bastiaan van Apeldoorn and Laura Horn).
- Author(s)Jan Drahokoupil
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleBASEES/Routledge Series on Russian and East European Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, 4 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.