All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.76Trending at £12.98
- £10.50Trending at £12.03
- £11.70Trending at £14.13
- £11.27Trending at £12.10
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
- £28.30Trending at £32.70
- £5.13Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an analysis of the connections between global marine and atmospheric conditions to global political phenomena. This book shows how human survival is intricately linked to the sustainability of the world ocean, a singular connected body of regional oceans.
- Author BiographyPeter Jacques is assistant professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Central Florida in Orlando, where he teaches Global Environmental Politics, Sustainability, and Urban and Domestic Environmental Politics. He is co-author of Ocean Politics and Policy: A Reference Handbook, with Zachary Smith, and has published articles in several journals including Global Environmental Politics, the Social Science Journal, and the Radical Review of Political Economy.
- Author(s)Peter Jacques
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/04/2006
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleGlobalization and the Environment
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width162 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.