All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionHistory has declared globalization the winner of the twentieth century. Globalization connected the world and created wealth unimaginable in the wake of the Second World War. This title argues that globalization has been a force of great good, one that needs to be actively advanced and honed.
- Author BiographyGary Clyde Hufbauer, Reginald Jones Senior Fellow at the Institute for International Economics, was formerly the Marcus Wallenberg Professor of International Finance Diplomacy and deputy director of the International Law Institute at Georgetown University. Kati Suominen is Transatlantic Fellow at the German Marshall Fund of the United States. In 2004-10, she served as Trade Economist at the Inter-American Development Bank, where she managed the Bank's global trade policy research. Both authors live in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Gary Clyde Hufbauer,Kati Suominen
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note18 b-w illus.
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.