All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an in-depth look at the Genoa G8 summit and the European Social Forum, from the protesters' point of view. Presenting the systematic empirical research on the global justice movement, this work analyzes a movement from the viewpoints of the activists, organizers, and demonstrators themselves.
- Author BiographyDonatella della Porta is professor of political science; Massimiliano Andretta is a researcher in political science and sociology; Lorenzo Mosca is a researcher in information and communication technologies; Herbert Reiter is a researcher in history, all at the European University Institute.
- Author(s)Donatella Della Porta,Massimiliano Andretta
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleSocial Movements, Protest & Contention
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.