Globalization of Materials R&D: Time for a National Strategy by National Materials Advisory Board, National Research Council, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, Committee on Globalization of Materials Research and Development (Paperback, 2005)
All listings for this product
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.76Trending at £23.86
- £17.50Trending at £19.99
- £12.93Trending at £17.04
- £39.99Trending at £59.98
- £11.61Trending at £17.54
- £45.64Trending at £60.17
- £14.34Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Department of Defense (DOD) asked the NRC to assess the status and impacts of the global spread of MSE R&D. This report presents a discussion of drivers affecting US companies decisions about location of MSE R&D, an analysis of impacts on the US economy and national security, and recommendations to ensure continued US access to MSE R&D.
- Author BiographyCommittee on Globalization of Materials Research and Development, National Research Council
- Author(s)Committee on Globalization of Materials Research and Development,Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences,National Materials Advisory Board,National Research Council
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2005
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.