Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis text compares the impact of globalizing practices on universities in Australia, Europe and the USA. It analyzes how administrators and academics respond to crucial questions regarding the future of universities and how globalizing practices have affected the lives of academics.
- Author BiographyJAN CURRIE is Associate Professor, School of Education, Murdoch University, Australia. RICHARD DEANGELIS is Senior Lecturer in Political Science at Flinders University, Australia. HARRY DE BOER is Research Associate at the Center for Higher Education Policy Studies, University of Twente, the Netherlands. JEROEN HUISMAN is Senior Lecturer at the Center for Higher Education Policy Studies, University of Twente, the Netherlands. CLAUDE LACOTTE is Maitre de Conferences in the Faculty of Sciences and Applied Languages at the Universite d'Avignon, France.
- Author(s)Claude Lacotte,Harry de Boer,Jan Currie,Jeroen Huisman,Richard A. DeAngelis
- Date of Publication30/01/2003
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight531 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.