All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £24.28
- £23.53Trending at £23.81
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £20.44Trending at £21.16
- £36.01Trending at £38.26
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalizing Responsibility: The Political Rationalities of Ethical Consumption presents an innovative reinterpretation of the forces that have shaped the remarkable growth of ethical consumption.
- Author BiographyClive Barnett is Reader in Human Geography, Faculty of Social Sciences, The Open University. Paul Cloke is Professor of Human Geography, Department of Geography, University of Exeter. Nick Clarke is Lecturer in Human Geography, Department of Geography, University of Southampton. Alice Malpass is Research Associate, Primary Health Care, University of Bristol.
- Author(s)Alice Malpass,Clive Barnett,Nick Clarke,Paul Cloke
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRGS-IBG Book Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight368 g
- Width166 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.