Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the international NGO advocacy for social and environmental justice, it looks at the fundamental issues of legitimacy, accountability and democracy that such activities involve and how they are manifested. It presents case studies on trade issues, labour rights, extractive industries and indigenous people in Asia and South America.
- Author BiographyJEFF ATKINSON is Advocacy Coordinator with Oxfam Australia. He is the author of several books and numerous papers on topics related to economic and social development. MARTIN SCURRAH is a researcher in Peru. He has worked in NGOs in Peru and as South America Regional Director for Oxfam America. He has published on land reform, rural cooperatives, worker self-management and extractive industries.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Atkinson,Martin Scurrah
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.