Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.95
- £89.99Trending at £98.64
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.24
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on case studies in the United States and Latin America, the authors explore the evolving roles of religion in the Americas in the face of globalization, transnational migration, the rapid growth of culture industries, the rise of computer mediated technologies and the crisis of modernity.
- Author BiographyManuel A. Vasquez is an associate professor of religion at the University of Florida, Gainesville. He is the author of The Brazilian Popular Church and the Crisis of Modernity and is the co-editor of Christianity, Social Change, and Globalization in the Americas (Rutgers). Marie Friedmann Marquardt is a Ph.D. candidate in the sociology of religion at Emory University.
- Author(s)Manuel A. Vasquez,Marie Friedmann Marquardt
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2003
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.