CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £12.49Trending at £14.94
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the James Beard award--winning author of Sauces-a new classic on French cuisine for today's cook His award-winning books have won the praise of The New York Times and Gourmet magazine as well as such culinary luminaries as chefs Daniel Boulud, Jeremiah Tower, and Alice Waters.
- Author BiographyJames Peterson has taught professional and home cooks at The French Culinary Institute and Peter Kump's New York Cooking School (now called The Institute of Culinary Education). A French-trained chef and former owner of a highly acclaimed French restaurant in New York, he is also the award-winning author of: SAUCES (Winner, 1992 James Beard Foundation); SPLENDID SOUPS (Nominee, 1994 James Beard Foundation); FISH AND SHELLFISH (Winner, 1997 International Association of Culinary Professionals); VEGETABLES (Winner, 1999 James Beard Foundation); ESSENTIALS OF COOKING (Nominee, 2000 International Association of Culinary Professionals and Nominee, 2000 James Beard Foundation); SIMPLY SALMON; SWEET WINE.
- Author(s)James K. Peterson
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication27/09/2002
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date15/09/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, map
- Weight2414 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine53 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.