All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.59
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £4.99Trending at £9.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses a wide range of scenarios that occur while treating patients with hyperglycemia, including challenging circumstances such as steroids and tube feeding regiments. Special emphasis is given to insulin therapy.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/10/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byLeonor Corsino,Mark N. Feinglos,Mary E. Cox
- Volume editorLillian F. Lien
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.