All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing an ancient but surprisingly easy system of numbers, the author shows readers how to recognize their strengths, break harmful patterns, and change their lives for the better.
- Author BiographyGlynis McCants has been the celebrity Numerologist on The View, Entertainment Tonight, Good Day LA, The Leeza Show, The Other Half, E! Entertainment, and many others. When a broken heart led her to visit her first Numerologist nineteen years ago, Glynis, a performer and writer, had no idea she was about to discover her life's true purpose. Since then she has made the science of numbers into a successful career and is recognized as the entertainment industry's foremost Numerologist. Glynis resides outside of Los Angeles.
- Author(s)G. Mccants
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenreAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Weight490 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
Most relevant reviews
- gph105006 May, 2016by
Live true to your numbers vibrations
It is so easy.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £11.50Trending at £15.98
- £5.75Trending at £7.99
- £19.62Trending at £22.95
- £9.32Trending at £12.38
- £12.51Trending at £14.89
- £10.81Trending at £14.94
- £7.90Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.