CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Gmelin Handbook of Inorganic and Organometallic Chemistry - 8th Edition: P Phosphorus Pt. C, Section 5a : The Compounds: Cyclic Phosphorus-Nitrogen Compounds. Three-, Four-, and Five-Membered Ring Systems P / a-c / c / 5 / a by Gmelin Institute For Inorganic Chemistry Of The Max Planck Society For The Advancement Of Science Staff (1996, Hardcover, Supplement)
Best-selling in Textbooks & Education
Save on Textbooks & Education
- £17.00Trending at £17.29
- £4.70Trending at £6.67
- £19.75Trending at £23.96
- £17.85Trending at £19.98
- £3.19Trending at £4.77
- £8.21Trending at £8.37
- £24.10Trending at £25.46
About this product
- SynopsisThis volume is the first of a series of volumes on cyclic phosphorus-nitrogen compounds and includes monocyclic three-, four-, and five-membered ring species containing skeletons built exclusively of phosphorus and nitrogen atoms. The chemistry and physics of many types of these differently substituted rings are so closely related that it was possible to comprehensively summarize those compounds that have the same ring structure. By far the largest part of this volume covers the P2N2 ring species, in particular the numerous examples containing the completely saturated ÄPNÜ2 skeleton.
- AuthorGmelin Institute For Inorganic Chemistry Of The Max Planck Society For The Advancement Of Science Staff
- Number Of Pages238 pages
- Edition DescriptionSupplement
- SeriesGmelin Handbook of Inorganic and Organometallic Chemistry - 8th Edition
- Publication Date1996-09-30
- Publication Year1996
- Series Volume NumberP / a-c / c / 5 / a
- Number of Volumes1 vol.
- Edition Number8
- Copyright Date1996
- Weight26.1 Oz
- GroupScholarly & Professional
- LC Classification NumberQD450-801
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.