All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £9.97Trending at £10.14
- £4.94Trending at £6.69
- £9.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.65Trending at £11.88
- £23.34Trending at £31.99
- £12.17Trending at £13.37
- £6.28Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA book from an author who is a Gnostic scholar who presents powerful healing practices using mystical prayer, meditation, and sacred ceremony. It provides this information in a systematic way. It covers techniques including visualization, breathing, vocalization and gesture, the art of laying on hands, and the use of sacred tools.
- Author BiographyTau Malachi is an initiate of the Sophian Tradition of Gnostic Christianity, and serves as an Independent Apostolic Bishop, with over thirty-five years of experience in the Gnostic Path. He is the founder of Sophia Fellowship. Siobhan Houston, Ph.D. is the author of Invoking Mary Magdalene: Accessing the Wisdom of the Divine Feminine. Houston holds a master's degree from Harvard Divinity School and a doctorate in education from the Graduate Theological Foundation. Her writing has appeared in many periodicals, including Gnosis and Parabola.
- Author(s)Siobhan Houston,Tau Malachi
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.