All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEleven projects designed with today's trends in mind.
- Author BiographyAnnie's is part of the third-generation Muselman family business, founded in 1925 and long known for original craft designs including crochet, knitting, card making, paper crafts, beading, sewing, quilting, and needlework. Annie's books are sold through independent retailers and major chain stores worldwide. They are headquartered in Berne, Indiana.
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note30 colour
- Weight227 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byCarolyn S Vagts
Most relevant reviews
- dream_motorhome17 May, 2016by
Great book if you own an Accuquilt cutter and dies
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.