Go! With Internet Explorer 9 Getting Started by Robert L. Ferrett, Shelley Gaskin (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.79+ £9.43 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £20.39
- £23.85Trending at £31.58
- £11.99Trending at £13.99
- £17.50Trending at £19.94
- £25.49Trending at £27.86
- £25.08Trending at £27.28
- £20.76Trending at £24.02
About this product
- Author(s)Robert L. Ferrett,Shelley Gaskin
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight172 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 | Internet Explorer 9 Exploring the World Wide Web with Internet Explorer 9 Project 1A Browsing the Web with Internet Explorer 9 Objective 1| Use Tabbed Browsing Activity 1.01 | Using Tabbed Browsing Activity 1.02 | Using the Tab List, the Taskbar, and Shortcuts to Navigate Among Open Tabs Activity 1.03 | Using Tear-Off Tabs to View Tabs Side-By-Side and Create Shortcuts on the Taskbar Objective 2| Organize Favorites Activity 1.04 | Organizing Favorites and Creating a Favorites Folder Activity 1.05 | Using the Favorites Bar Objective 3| Manage Browsing History and Browse with InPrivate Activity 1.06 | Viewing and Deleting Browsing History Activity 1.07 | Using InPrivate Browsing Objective 4| Print, Zoom, and Change the Text Size of Web Pages Activity 1.08 | Printing Web Pages Activity 1.09 | Zooming and Changing the Text Size of Webpages Objective 5| Save Web Page Information Activity 1.10 | Saving Web Page Information Objective 6| Manage Add-ons Activity 1.11 | Managing Add-ons Project 1BSearching with Search Tools and Using the Web Safely Objective 7| Search the Internet Activity 1.12 | Searching the Internet Objective 8| Subscribe to and View an RSS Feed Activity 1.13 | Subscribing to and Viewing an RSS Feed Objective 9| Use Web Slices, Accelerators, and Suggested Sites Activity 1.14 | Using Web Slices Activity 1.15 | Using Accelerators Objective 10| Block Pop-up Windows and Use the notification Bar Activity 1.16 | Using the Internet Explorer 9 Pop-up Blocker and Notification Bar Objective 11| Protect Against Malware Activity 1.17 | Protecting Against Malware Objective 12| Protect Your Data Activity 1.18 | Protecting Your Data
- Author BiographyShelley Gaskin, Series Editor for the GO! Series, is a professor of business and computer technology at Pasadena City College in Pasadena, California. She holds a master's degree in business education from Northern Illinois University and a doctorate in adult and community education from Ball State University. Dr. Gaskin has 15 years of experience in the computer industry with several Fortune 500 companies and has developed and written training materials for custom systems applications in both the public and private sector. She is also the author of books on Microsoft Outlook and word processing.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.