All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree classic Saadawi novels in one volume, tackling religion, love and women's emancipation.
- Author BiographyNawal El Saadawi is an internationally renowned writer, novelist and fighter for women's rights both within Egypt and abroad. She holds honorary doctorates from, among others, the universities of York, Illinois at Chicago, St Andrews and Tromso as well as Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico. Her many prizes and awards include the Premi Internacional Catalunya in 2003, the Council of Europe North-South Prize in 2004, the Women of the Year Award (UK) in 2011, the Sean MacBride Peace Prize (Ireland) in 2012, and the French National Order of Merit in 2013. Her books have been translated into over forty languages worldwide. They are taught in universities across the world.
- Author(s)Nawal El-Saadawi
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Weight590 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine129 mm
- Translated bySherif Hetata,Shirley Eber
- Foreword byAnastasia Valassopoulos,Fedwa Malti-Douglas
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.70Trending at £3.81
- £5.29Trending at £8.96
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £4.39Trending at £6.27
- £5.46Trending at £8.20
- £4.55Trending at £4.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.