All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA reconstruction of the life of John Doe No 24, the deaf and mute black man who survived institutionalized hell. It uses research into a half-century of the American state mental health system, personal interviews with people who knew him at various points during his life, and illustrations.
- Author BiographyDave Bakke is senior writer at the State Journal-Register in Springfield, Illinois. With Dale Hamm, he is the author of The Last of the Market Hunters.
- Author(s)Dave Bakke
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2000
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Content Note16 b&w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byMary-Chapin Carpenter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.