Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionA concise study from one of the leading political philosophers of our time.
- Author BiographyJeremy Waldron is one of the world's leading philosophers of law, whose Seeley Lectures were published by Cambridge as The Dignity of Legislation in 1999.
- Author(s)Jeremy Waldron
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2002
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.