All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £22.96
- £19.99Trending at £27.17
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £30.18Trending at £31.15
- £18.70Trending at £21.95
- £39.99Trending at £49.96
- £7.99Trending at £8.62
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the promise and the threat of globalization, using the tools of theological ethics to understand and evaluate the social contexts of life at the moral and spiritual levels. This book examines five spheres of life - economics (Mammon), political science (Mars), psychology and sexuality (Eros), and the mass media and the arts (Muses).
- Author BiographyMax L. Stackhouse is Rimmer and Ruth de Vries Professor of Reformed Theology and Public Life Emeritus at Princeton Theological Seminary and coordinating editor of the God and Globalization series. Peter Paris is Elmer G. Homrighausen Professor of Christian Social Ethics at Princeton Theological Seminary
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleTheology for the Twenty-first Century S.
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMax L. Stackhouse,Peter J. Paris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.