All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the predicted secularization of the world, religion continues to grow as a global influence, one that has the power to unify or to divide. Part of the God and Globalization series, this title investigates what happens when we account for religion as a force that shapes our increasingly common life on earth.
- Author BiographyMax L. Stackhouse is Rimmer and Ruth de Vries Professor of Reformed Theology and Public Life Emeritus at Princeton Theological Seminary and coordinating editor of the God and Globalization series. Diane B. Obenchain is Professor of Religion at Calvin College.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleTheology for the Twenty-first Century S.
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byDiane B. Obenchain,Max L. Stackhouse
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.39Trending at £20.04
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.