Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.79
- £23.03Trending at £26.99
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £29.29Trending at £36.99
- £23.38Trending at £24.83
- £6.41Trending at £6.94
- £12.45Trending at £17.87
About this product
- DescriptionPoints to similarities and dissimilarities between personalism and the social gospel movement with its call to churchgoers to involve themselves in the welfare of both individuals and society. This book is of interest to ethicists, theologians, philosophers, and social historians.
- Author BiographyRUFUS BURROW, JR., is Indiana Professor of Christian Thought and professor of theological social ethics at Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Author(s)Rufus Burrow
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Foreword byLewis V. Baldwin,Walter G. Muelder
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.