All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.49Trending at £12.25
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.53
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.52Trending at £12.90
- £6.76Trending at £12.01
- £19.44Trending at £30.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn this translation of two seminal works by Mauriac, the 1930 novel What Was Lost and its theoretical basis, the 1929 essay God and Mammon , Raymond MacKenzie re-introduces Mauriac to the English speaking world.
- Author BiographyFran_ois Mauriac was one of the great Catholic novelists of the 20th century. Raymond N. MacKenzie is professor of English at the University of St. Thomas.
- Author(s)Francois Mauriac
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/09/2003
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight290 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byRaymond N. MacKenzie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.