Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book speaks to the need for God in business today. Together, the chapters of this book build toward a comprehensive ethic of business administration. God and Mammon finds that business today needs to serve the human person, who is a creative being in the image of God.
- Author BiographyLloyd E. Sandelands teaches business administration and psychology at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. His research focuses on the social and spiritual life of business. He is the author of Feeling and Form in Social Life (1998, Rowman & Littlefield), Male and Female in Social Life(2001, Transaction), Thinking about Social Life (2003, University Press of America), Man and Nature in God (2005, Transaction), and An Anthropological Defense of God (2007, Transaction).
- Author(s)Lloyd E. Sandelands
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication09/11/2009
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.