CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the political crisis that erupts when the Persian government falls to fanatics and a Jewish insider goes rogue.
- Author BiographyYoram Hazony is President of the Herzl Institute in Jerusalem. He is founder and past president of the Shalem Center, now Shalem College. His books include The Philosophy of Hebrew Scripture (Cambridge, 2012) and The Jewish State: The Struggle for Israel's Soul (2009). Hazony directs the John Templeton Foundation's project in Jewish Philosophical Theology and is a member of the Israel Council for Higher Education's committee on liberal studies in Israel's universities. He is a member of the Public Council of the Orthodox rabbinical organization Beit Hillel.
- Author(s)Yoram Hazony
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/12/2015
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.