CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionGod and the Founders explains the church-state political philosophies of James Madison, George Washington, and Thomas Jefferson.
- Author BiographyVincent Phillip Munoz is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Tufts University, Massachusetts and a Faculty Affiliate at the Seattle University School of Law. He has held positions at Princeton University, New Jersey, Claremont McKenna College, California, North Carolina State University, and Pomona College, California. His writings have appeared in American Political Science Review, the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, the University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law, the Review of Politics, the Wall Street Journal, First Things, and Claremont Review of Books. His media appearances include commentary on National Public Radio and Voice of America Radio. He has testified before the United States Senate Judiciary Committee on legal hostility toward religious expression in the public square.
- Author(s)Vincent Phillip Munoz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/07/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 tables
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.