God vs. the Gavel: The Perils of Extreme Religious Liberty by Marci A. Hamilton (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £78.67Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.31
- £34.99Trending at £37.79
- £10.74Trending at £12.98
- £31.13Trending at £33.55
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
- £28.33Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sets the record straight about the United States' move toward extreme religious liberty and argues for a return to common-sense religious liberty.
- Author BiographyMarci A. Hamilton is the leading national expert on religious liberty under the First Amendment and the new extreme religious liberty statutes, including RFRA, state RFRAs, and RFRA's successor, the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act (RLUIPA). She works for the protection of children, women, and the vulnerable from the harm that religious actors can do.
- Author(s)Marci A. Hamilton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight820 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.