All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.87
- £66.16Trending at £91.88
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionJean-Luc Godard's early films revolutionised the language of cinema for everyone, from the Superbrats of Hollywood to the political cinema of the Third World. Yet in 1968, he abandoned one of the most brilliant careers in French cinema to pursue his investigations into sound and image on the periphery of the industry he had rejected.
- Author BiographyColin MacCabe teaches at the Universities of Pittsburgh and Exeter, and works as a producer for Minerva Pictures. His most recent book is The Eloquence of the Vulgar. His most recent production is Badassss Cinema. He worked with Godard in the '70s and '80s.
- Author(s)Colin Maccabe
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/07/2004
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight653 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.