All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.06Trending at £40.33
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.74Trending at £9.93
- £43.55Trending at £48.58
- £7.40Trending at £9.93
- £16.71Trending at £19.88
- £9.85Trending at £10.75
About this product
- DescriptionBest-selling book that challenges basic assumptions of logic
- Author BiographyErnest Nagel was John Dewey Professor of Philosophy at Columbia University. James R. Newman was the author of What is Science. Douglas R. Hofstadter is College of Arts and Sciences Professor of computer science and cognitive science at Indiana University and author of the Pulitzer-prize winning Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid.
- Author(s)Ernest Nagel,James R. Newman
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width127 mm
- Height204 mm
- Foreword byDouglas R. Hofstadter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.