Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis helpful volume explains and proves Godel's theorem, which states that arithmetic cannot be reduced to any axiomatic system. Written simply and directly, this book is intended for the student and general reader and presumes no specialized knowledge of mathematics or logic.
- Author BiographyHarry J. Gensler, S.J., is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Loyola University in Chicago.
- Author(s)Harry J. Gensler
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/02/1984
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width133 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.