All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative book exploring how tensions created by the Reformation influenced relationships between crown, Parliament and law during the Restoration.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Rose is a lecturer and Director of Studies at Newnham College, Cambridge. She researches and teaches extensively on early modern political, religious and intellectual history.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Rose
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Early Modern British History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.