All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.67Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionPuritans did not find a life free from tyranny in the New World--they created it there. Massachusetts emerged a republic as they hammered out a vision of popular participation and limited government in church and state, spurred by Plymouth Pilgrims. Godly Republicanism underscores how pathbreaking yet rooted in puritanism's history the project was.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Winship is E. Merton Coulter Professor of History at the University of Georgia.
- Author(s)Michael P. Winship
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight666 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.