All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionReligious conservatives and secular liberals have battled over the 'appropriate' role of women in society. This title presents an exploration of Women's Aglow Fellowship, one of the largest women's evangelical organizations in the world, that challenges the simple generalizations often made about charismatic or 'spirit-filled' Christian women.
- Author BiographyR. Marie Griffith is Lecturer in the Department of Religion and Associate Director of the Center for the Study of American Religion at Princeton University.
- Author(s)R. Marie Griffith
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2000
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight63 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.