Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys the stormy yet lush landscape of the Western tradition. First presenting a history of rights in the West, this work then focuses on a diverse yet coherent series of landmarks, from Luther's Freedom of a Christian to contemporary Russian religious freedom, from battles over the First Amendment to the importance of marriage.
- Author BiographyJohn Witte Jr is Jonas Robitscher Professor of Law and Ethics and director of the Centre for the Study of Law and Religion at Emory University. A specialist in legal history, marriage and religious liberty, he has authored numerous books including Sex Marriage and Family Life in John Calvin's Geneva.
- Author(s)John Witte
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.