All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.94
- £97.58Trending at £125.35
- £12.46Trending at £13.50
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £25.18Trending at £31.48
- £8.73Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis new chronology provides the framework for a fresh consideration of the literary and archeological evidence, as well as new understandings of the religious and social dynamics that shaped the image of the Temple Mount as a sacred space for Jews and Christians.
- Author BiographyYaron Z. Eliav is the Jean and Samuel Frankel Associate Professor for Rabbinic Literature at the University of Michigan.
- PrizesWinner of Excellence in Professional and Scholarly Publishing Award in Theology and Religious Studies 2006 (United States) and Salo Baron Prize for the Best First Book in Judaic Studies 2006 (United States).
- Author(s)Yaron Z. Eliav
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note6 Line drawings, black and white; 23 Halftones, black and white
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.