Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany scientists look at the universe and conclude we are here by chance. The astronomer and historian Owen Gingerich looks at the same evidence--and the fact that the universe is comprehensible to our minds--and sees it as proof for the intentions of a Creator-God. The more rigorous science becomes, the more clearly God's handiwork can be understood.
- Author(s)Owen Gingerich
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.43
- £97.58Trending at £124.99
- £11.41Trending at £11.86
- £12.46Trending at £13.46
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £8.73Trending at £11.98
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.