All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the author's personal anguish when he discovered the Bible's incoherent explanations for suffering and how that caused him to lose his faith altogether. This book reveals the core responses to suffering that are proposed by different biblical writers.
- Author BiographyBart D. Ehrman is one of the most renowned and controversial Bible scholars in the world today. He is the James A. Gray Distinguished Professor of Religious Studies at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and is the author of more than twenty books, including the New York Times bestsellers How Jesus Became God; Misquoting Jesus; God's Problem; Jesus, Interrupted; and Forged. He has appeared on Dateline NBC, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, CNN, History, and top NPR programs, as well as been featured in TIME, the New York Times, The Washington Post, The New Yorker, and other publications. He lives in Durham, North Carolina. Visit the author online at www.bartdehrman.com.
- Author(s)Bart D. Ehrman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.28
- £5.79Trending at £7.01
- £30.18Trending at £31.28
- £9.33Trending at £12.08
- £39.99Trending at £50.16
- £10.73Trending at £11.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.