All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.94Was:£13.50Free postage
- £11.74Was:£13.50Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionDraws from the wisdom of the book of Proverbs to encourage young girls to apply the positive traits and qualities illustrated in each verse. This book emphasizes that there is more to being a girl than simply being sweet and nice.
- Author BiographyElizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 10 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! She's also a popular speaker at Christian women's events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years. Award-winning California artist Judy Luenebrink has thrilled hundreds of thousands of readers with her illustrations and delightful art, including her work in Elizabeth George's bestselling children's book God's Wisdom for Little Girls. Her watercolors capture the hearts of children and parents alike. Judy and her husband, Don, have one son.
- Author(s)Elizabeth George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Illustrator(s)Judy Luenebrink
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.48
- £7.26Trending at £9.80
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £4.70
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.