Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.54Trending at £11.85
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.91
- £29.49Trending at £38.06
- £38.90Trending at £59.84
- £14.22Trending at £16.59
- £7.85Trending at £9.86
About this product
- DescriptionGods at War details the recent deals and events that have forever changed the world of billion-dollar deal-making. This book is a whirlwind tour of the players determining the destiny of corporate America, including the government, private equity, strategic buyers, hedge funds, and sovereign wealth funds.
- Author BiographySteven M. Davidoff is a nationally known authority on takeovers and corporate law. He writes as The Deal Professor for the New York Times's DealBook. Davidoff also writes in trade journals, such as the Deal, lectures, has testified before the United States Senate, and is frequently quoted in the national media on issues related to our capital markets. He is a professor of law at the University of Connecticut School of Law and a graduate of the Columbia Law School, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar. Davidoff practiced for almost a decade as a corporate attorney, primarily at Shearman & Sterling in their New York and London offices. Davidoff also has a BA from the University of Pennsylvania and an MS in finance from the London Business School.
- Author(s)Steven M. Davidoff
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight502 g
- Width145 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.