CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume consists of 12 essays by prominent Goffman scholars, which critically assess Goffman's many contributions to various areas of study, including functionalism, social psychology, ethno-methodology and feminist theory.
- Author BiographyA. Javier Trevi-o is associate professor of sociology at Wheaton College in Massachusetts.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/07/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleLegacies of Social Thought Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight394 g
- Width158 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byA. Javier Trevino
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.