Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.96Trending at £8.99
- £19.36Trending at £21.38
- £15.37Trending at £20.29
- £14.98Trending at £16.07
- £14.44Trending at £19.91
- £14.15Trending at £14.77
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionExperiment is subject to many kinds of failures. Combining historical and philosophical approaches, this book shows that it is fruitful to bring to light forgotten and lost failures, subject them to analysis and learn from their moral.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleBoston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 267
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byFriedrich Steinle,Giora Hon,Jutta Schickore
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.