All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the organization of the Philips Georgia Legion Cavalry Battalion unit and its combat odyssey. This book tells the story of this battalion.
- Author BiographyRichard M. Coffman graduated from Ohio State University, the University of Denver, and the University of South Carolina. He received the B.A., M.A., MEd. and Ph.D. degrees. Dr. Coffman is a career Air Force officer and was awarded the Bronze Star and Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry. He was a special -education teacher for ten years after his retirement from the US Air Force. He taught severely emotionally disturbed adolescent children.
- Author(s)Mercer University Press,Richard M. Coffman
- PublisherMercer University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercer University Press
- Content Noteindex, roster, maps, illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.