All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're moving from Microsoft Office to Google Docs or simply want to learn how to automate Docs with Google Apps Script, this practical guide shows you by example how to work with each of the major Apps Script services.
- Author BiographyBruce is a veteran IT practitioner with 30+ years as CIO, Chief Architect, and many other roles-mainly in large global enterprises such as Motorola and Lucent. With expertise in each of Google, Microsoft and Oracle technologies, his main interest is in integration. For a number of years he has been running a range of popular sites and blogs providing advice and assistance on transition connectivity. Bruce is a GDE (Google developer expert) specializing in Apps Script.
- Author(s)Bruce McPherson
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width177 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.92Trending at £24.99
- £26.40Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.