CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Doris Lessing's account of a journey back to the land in which she grew up and in which so much of her concern is still invested. Her love of Africa is as strong as her hatred of the white supremacy rule that has haunted its past.
- Author BiographyDoris Lessing was one of the most important writers of the second half of the 20th-century and was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature 2007. Her novels include The Grass is Singing , The Golden Notebook and The Good Terrorist . In 2001, Lessing was awarded the David Cohen Prize for a lifetime's achievement in British literature. In 2008, The Times ranked her fifth on a list of The 50 greatest British writers since 1945 . She died in 2013.
- Author(s)Doris Lessing
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication22/10/1992
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleFlamingo S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.