All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoing Local demonstrates the effectiveness of targeted presidential appeals and provides us with a refined understanding of the nature of presidential leadership.
- Author BiographyJeffrey E. Cohen is Professor of Political Science at Fordham University and Visiting Senior Research Scholar at the Center for the Study of Democratic Politics at the Woodrow Wilson School at Princeton University. He is the author of 11 books and monographs - including The Presidency in an Era of 24-Hour News - and more than 50 journal articles. Professor Cohen's areas of interest focus on American politics, especially the presidency and public policy.
- Author(s)Jeffrey E. Cohen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 21 tables
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.