Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.50Trending at £12.82
- £8.61Trending at £8.87
- £5.50Trending at £9.09
- £8.54Trending at £9.95
- £2.81Trending at £3.61
- £10.12Trending at £12.95
- £18.79Trending at £24.91
About this product
- DescriptionPicking up from where his first memoir left off, Dr Tom is back with more of his gloriously eccentric stories.
- Author BiographyDr Tom Smith MB ChB, Dip Pharm Med is 69 years old. During the course of a successful medical career, he has been a GP, published several health books, made TV and radio appearances and written for numerous medical journals and newspapers. He is also the author of A Seaside Practice (Short Books, 2007), which has been a top ten bestseller in Scotland, and has a column in the Guardian magazine. He is married with two children and five grandchildren and lives in Scotland.
- Author(s)Tom Smith
- PublisherShort Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShort Books Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
Most relevant reviews
- walt.9616 Sep, 2016by
Going Loco, a great description for this book.
Having read all of Dr Toms memoirs is itself a recommendation. I have enjoyed each of these books very much. The characters are wonderful,maybe some not as much as others, but all interesting. The picture he portrays in his writing of his world travels, his life as a village and Island doctor, and the medical trials probably unknown to most readers,has been a joy to read. I can only hope there will be more to come. Marina.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned