All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches readers about what field trips are, why people take field trips, and what you can learn from a field trip to a concert.
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman is an award-winning children's author and editor. Her writing has been praised by School Library Journal, Booklist, Creative Child Magazine, and Learning Magazine. She has written more than 200 books about history, culture, science, and art. She lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys yoga, reading, and cooking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleAcorn: a World of Field Trips
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £15.99Trending at £16.79
- £3.24Trending at £5.40
- £3.82Trending at £3.93
- £7.61Trending at £7.98
- £9.99Trending at £12.30
- £2.99Trending at £5.47
- £8.63Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.