Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you learn how medicine has changed over time. In this book, photographs and clear text compare and contrast modern and historical hospitals in a child-friendly format. It is useful for discussing how life has changed over the years.
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman is an award-winning children's author and editor. Her writing has been praised by School Library Journal, Booklist, Creative Child Magazine, and Learning Magazine. She has written more than 200 books about history, culture, science, and art. She lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys yoga, reading, and cooking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleAcorn: Comparing Past and Present
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £15.45Trending at £15.97
- £5.22Trending at £5.82
- £9.31Trending at £9.94
- £2.80Trending at £5.08
- £3.50Trending at £3.54
- £26.93Trending at £29.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.