Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.61Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe updated fifth edition of Going to the Sources presents a practical guide to historical research and writing for all students of history.
- Author BiographyAnthony Brundage is Professor Emeritus of History at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. His publications include The Great Tradition: Constitutional History and National Identity in Britain and the United States, 1870-1960 (2007).
- Author(s)Anthony Brundage
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.