All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch on designing catalytic systems has been one of the most important fields in modern organic chemistry, and one reason for this is the predominant contribution of catalysis to the concepts of atom economy and green chemistry in the 21st century. This book presents the major advances in homogeneous catalysis.
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCatalytic Science Series
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Edited byFrancisco Dean Toste,Veronique Michelet
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.